Are you getting the most out of your website? If you are a medspa, our team at Functional Medicine offers SEO, GMB management, and Google ads marketing services that can help drive traffic to your website. Contact us today to find out how our services can help you attract new patients.
Your Website Needs an SEO Makeover
Our team can help make a few changes on your website so that it will convert better or build you an entirely new site if needed. It’s not necessary to have a WordPress site or new site for our services to be effective. However, sometimes when a website is old and out of date, it can have negative effects on your SEO. One of our experts will review your site and give our professional opinion on your site.
We will work with you every step of the way to make sure your website is exactly how you want it. We are confident you will be satisfied with our SEO services. Here’s how we can attract new patients to your webpage:
- Local pages for local markets
- Keyword research
- Keyword optimization
- Local directory submissions
- And more…
With your patient load, you don’t have the time to make sure your website is up to date. Leave that to us. Contact us today if you have questions regarding our services.
We Help Medspa Owners
We understand that the main goal of your medispa is to provide a therapeutic relaxing experience for your clients. Offering a wide variety of services such as lasers, injections, and in-depth facial services. We can help people find you more by boosting your online search results. Our main purpose is to increase the number of visits you get to your website. We will use our SEO strategy to help you rank for medspa related searches.
Our SEO strategies include:
- Writing new page content. This is typically in the form of areas served pages, however, we can update old content or write about the new services you offer. Many of our medspa clients bring in new equipment or offer new treatments as things come available on the market. In that case, the need page content that reflects what they offer.
- Optimizing existing page content. We will compare a page on your website to the top-ranking pages across the web and identify which keywords are missing. Our expert copywriters will add in those keywords to your existing content and submit the updated page to Google so it will rank your page for those search terms.
- Backlinking to your website. Our team uses a combination of backlinking strategies to help your website rank. A backlink is when another site links to your website. Google looks at backlinks like they are votes for your site. We will write guest posts every month and publish on blogs as well as build citations and submit to local directories.
- Internal linking. An internal link is when you link to another page on your website. The more internal links you have on your site, the easier it is for Google to understand the relation each page has to each other. We will spend time looking for relevant ways to link to the other pages on your website.
- Clean up outdated SEO tactics. We know that many of our clients have used SEO companies in the past. Since SEO is ever-changing, we will do a full audit on the site and identify things we can do to clean up outdated tactics. We also do this for the clients that have been with us for more than a year. Even our strategies become outdated over time so we must make updates.
- Google My Business optimization. Your Google My Business listing is like a second website and has the ability to rank for key terms your patients are looking for. Our SEO experts spend time each month on your listing. We will make one to four posts on the listing per month to link back to pages on your website. Also, we’ll keep an eye on the listing and alert you to any changes that Google has made to the listing and revert those changes if they are not accurate.
- Conversion tracking. Figuring out where your patients are coming from is no easy task. We put codes on your forms that will track when someone contacts you or books through your website. Also, we put call tracking on the site to show you when someone calls from your website. These tracking services will help you have an easier time understanding how your patients are finding you. You’ll get a report dashboard link that will give you a real-time look at the traffic coming to your website, ads traffic, Google My Business traffic, and other information to help you see the progress you’re making.
These are just a few of the things we do as part of our SEO services each month. Our team has a 20-page process doc that we go through for every medspa we work with. Each month, we spend around ten hours working on these tasks.
Get Our Help
When your website needs an SEO upgrade we are here to help. Our team at Functional Medicine SEO works with medispa professionals all over. We look forward to working with you!
Sign up for our free strategy session and someone from our team will get back to you within 24-48 hours.